Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Boredom & Books

Boredom, to me, comes quickly and unannounced, and does not care to leave any time soon.

So I'm writing a book, which keeps me from boredom for at least a little while.

Also, I read books, which tends to keep me from boredom; unless, of course, I finish all the books that are at hand. Then I'm more bored than ever and my family has to put up with me begging to go to the Library. I'm calling it the Library with a capital L because it makes it seem more official and also, cooler. Cool things have capital letters. Like the planet Earth. Or the name Emily. Just sayin'.

Have you ever read a book so good that as soon as you finished it you just had to read it again immediately after?

Or is it just me?

If you have, please put the title in the comment box, and I will be thrilled to read it.

Yeah, if you can't tell, I'm out of books again.

Oh, what my family and friends have to put up with! Sometimes I feel sorry for them. I should probably adopt another hobby instead of reading, because knitting can get boring.

Also, I play with my dog. My puppy is named Nellie and is the most adorable thing ever except I have literally no idea what breed she is. She has some shepherd and some corgi, but still doesn't really look like either. Here is a photo:

She's very peculiar. She enjoys sitting on top of couches and eating ice.

Yup.

Well, that's all for today, folks. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-- it means a lot! *All comments are moderated