Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Amusement Parks

So, I went to Lake Winnie the other day.

I'm calling it Lake Winnie because I honestly have no idea how to actually spell it. It's like some really long Native American word that is so unspellable that I am going to stop jabbering and get to the point.

And the point is...?

This is a bit of a diary entry, and I know what you're thinking (Ohnoanotherteenwritingabouther lifewhydoesshethinkIcare). I'll give you a second to decipher what I just typed. But really, I think the idea of an online journal is a good one. Because I'm certain that my life is so terribly interesting that everyone wants to know about it.

Ah! The point! I forgot about that.

So, Lake Winnie is an amusement park that's really a lot of fun. When we went (we being my family: Mom, Dad, and my two little sisters) there weren't a lot of people there, so we could just go on rides without wwwwaaaaiiittttiiiinnnnggg for hours... and hours... and then you wonder why on earth you thought this was a good idea... but you need to keep waiting because you got this far, you can't back down now...

Jeez, I ramble a lot.

I went on the Tilt-A-Whirl twice in a row, which was a bad decision on my part because my stomach felt pretty woozy afterwards. But it was so much fun! There was this roller coaster called Wild Lightnin' that was really jerky: you know, with sudden turns and drops and things. I went on that twice too-- it was much scarier the second time, for some reason.

Also, the Ferris Wheel. My youngest sister, who is eight-- we call her Lissie and you can, too-- has been asking to go on one of these large circles since the day she was born. Okay, not really. Maybe the day after she was born. The point is, she was thrilled to finally go on one, and it did not disappoint. Me, I find it kind of boring. But peaceful too-- at least, if you're not afraid of heights. My ten-year-old sister is, and she did not enjoy it.

This has been a long post. I hope I didn't bore y'all to death. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-- it means a lot! *All comments are moderated