Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Lots of Things

I have a lot of things to say, starting with, my blog was featured on Blogs by Kids which made me super excited! My online parties consist of Imaginary Cake. So here you go-- Imaginary Cake for you, and for you, and for you, in honor of my being featured.

I won't be able to post at all during the weekend because...
I'm going camping!!!
Which I am super excited for in case you can't tell. 

I also have yet to die during our football unit in P.E. That's this football:
Not this foot ball:
Really American Football should be called "Hand-Oblong-thing" because the ball isn't really a ball, it's an oblong thing, and you use your hands. 

Anyway. 

This week I will start posting my first book reviews, I PROMISE. I've been really bad about that (I keep on thinking, I'll post a review on the next book I finish) but this time I'm going to post a review.

All for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-- it means a lot! *All comments are moderated