Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me

I was tagged for this by Sarah at foreverchanged13.blogspot.com.

The Rules:

1. Copy and paste the questions below and then answer and turn them into a blog post. Or, record a video answering these questions and upload it to your blog post.

2. At the bottom of your post, tag anywhere from 2-10 bloggers you want to see answer these questions. (I also suggest hitting up your tagged people via social media just to let them know you tagged them to do this tag challenge.)

3. Use the title: 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag. Once you’ve hit publish, leave a comment below with the link to your post.

4. Use the hashtag #20ThingsBlogTag when sharing on social media so we can all find your awesome posts!


Question 1: How tall are you?
I'm five foot three, almost five foot four.
Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?

Not really. I'm pretty good about solving riddles but I'm not entirely sure if that counts.
Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?

Blogger typically won't let me go back to erase something without forcing me to rewrite everything else. If I misspelled Blogger, "Bogger," and went back to add an L it would do this: Blgger. And then: Bloger. And so on.i
Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
I can't sleep without the bedroom and closet doors closed for some reason. 
Question 5: What’s your favorite song?
It was "Counting Stars" by OneRepublic for awhile but now I'm not sure. I have a list of 27 songs on Spotify that I love.
Question 6: What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn’t yours?
I don't really go on Etsy. 
Question 7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Reading, writing, drawing, knitting, and lately, Pinterest.
Question 8: What’s your favorite junk food?
Fritos. I love them. It's a weakness.
Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I have a dog named Nellie:

Question 10: What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
Fiction: The Harry Potter series, hands down (I know it's a series, not just one book, but bear with me). Nonfiction: Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank, probably.
Question 11: What’s your favorite beauty product?
Uhm... Nail Polish? I don't wear makeup, so I don't know.
Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I would rather not talk about this :P
Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Lemonade!!!
Question 14: What’s your favorite movie?
I love the Lord of the Rings movies (and the books too). Favorite one: Return of the King.
Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
I'm not in high school yet; that's next year for me. I'm going to assume nerd though.
Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would love to move to England.
Question 17: PC or Mac?
Mac, I think.
Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
The last interesting thing that happened to me regarding a boy was when the kid with the locker next to mine asked how I did on the math test. 
Question 19: Favorite celebrity?
Emma Watson or David Tennant. 
Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?
 I feel like I'll hurt somebody's feelings if I give an answer and it's not them. I might be giving myself too much credit, but I won't post the answer.


Now for the people I'm tagging:
Eve
Ella
Lily
Morning

See you all next time!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-- it means a lot! *All comments are moderated