My mother challenged me to pick ten books that have affected me and that I think about; and then to post these books on my blog. So here we go: ten books. (I'm counting each series as one book.) These are in no particular order.
- The Bible
- The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien
- The Narnia Chronicles by C.S. Lewis
- The Penderwick series by Jeanne Birdsall
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
All are extremely highly recommended, obviously. And it would be fantastic if other bloggers would post their ten books. I'm always trying to find something new to read!