Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

May the School Year be Ever in Your Favor (and books)

The weekend is back! My first two days of school went splendidly, thank you to all of you who wished me luck!

It's exhausting waking up so early. For my school we have to wake up really super early and my alarm clock is right by my head and extremely loud. So it was kind of painful being jarred from sleep. My sister (I share a room with her) teases me because this morning, as soon as the alarm went off, I turned it off and rolled over again.

Which is true, but hey, isn't that what most people would do?

My science class is going to be awesome, I'm certain! The teacher seems really nice and she says that she won't give much homework, which is great because my Geometry teacher gave us homework on the first day :P

So, I know most of you have school coming up pretty quickly and I'm wishing y'all (do I bother you by using my Southern words?) luck. Hopefully your year will be not a good one, but a great one.

Meanwhile, I am excited for tomorrow because I have a birthday party to go to....! And I get to sleep in, too-- you wouldn't believe how fast the early-rising catches up to me.

Oh! Book recommendations! Since now people are commenting on my blog I feel I can ask that without knowing I will get no replies. So, if you have any recommendations, go ahead. I always love to read new books. (However, I know someone will tell me to read the Infernal Devices series because I'm forever getting told to read that: I'm not allowed to read them, sorry.)

I'm thinking about putting book reviews on this blog, what say you? I think it's a good idea.

Lots of love and let the school year be ever in your favor!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so glad the first two days of school were good...except for the waking up early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm new to your blog and I just followed it a few days ago! I really like the design of this blog and the style of writing it has! Book recommendations: Delirium, Divergent - Jolly girl from the blog: http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The design is thanks to Eve (designsbyeve.blogspot.com), I don't want to take credit for that, but thanks anyway! The writing is all me though :) I've read Divergent but I'll definitely try Delirium, thank you!

      Delete
  3. Yes book reviews! I really look forward to seeing them on this blog hahah :D And all the best for school too! xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-- it means a lot! *All comments are moderated