Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Latest Great Endeavor

I know, I know. It's three months until Christmas.

But for Christmas we're having a LOT of family coming over. Meaning, besides my parents and my two sisters, there will also be: my aunt, uncle, and baby cousin; my grandparents; and my other aunt. And I will be knitting ALL of these people a present for Christmas, because all of them know I can knit, and all of them want something hand-knit.

Not that there's anything wrong with this. I'm happy to knit them presents, and I like knitting. But... ten objects (and nice ones, too: hats, mittens, scarves)... it's quite a lot.
  • Two pairs of needles
  • Eight skeins of yarn
  • Two yarn needles
I'll keep you updated on finished projects as I go.

How much have you been thinking about Christmas? What are you planning on giving your family?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Christmas too! I haven't been thinking of it much... but I should start planning:)
    I wish I could knit !:D You must be amazing at it <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. Oh My Grapefruit. That's too close, anyway I need to start planning:) Great post.
    Blog on // June

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-- it means a lot! *All comments are moderated