Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Did You Think You Had Seen the Last of Me?

I'm back!

Wow, it's been awhile, hasn't it? I'm sorry to say that when I stopped writing on this blog because of the business of NaNoWriMo, I totally fell out of the routine and just never really got back on track. But here I am again. :)

School is drawing to a close, and both teachers and students are starting to wind down. Exams start this week, and next week I have only two days, which are devoted to the graduation of the eighth graders, so basically everyone's suffering from an extreme case of summer fever wherein very little work is done and lots of movies are watched.

Well, everyone's winding down except for my geometry teacher, who assigned us 160 problems to do over the weekend. I somehow managed to get them all finished, miraculously, but I was seeing equations in my dreams afterwards. Oh, and speaking of things I did over the weekend...



AGE OF ULTRON!!!

Let me tell you, I had sky-high expectations for the new Avengers movie, and thankfully, they were met. I won't spoil anything here, but it was fantastic, even better than the last one in my opinion, and Hawkeye was a larger character, and the two new characters grew on me quickly. Ultron was a great villain, and the "there are no strings on me" scene was legitimately haunting.

*explodes from geeky happiness*

Who else saw this movie? What did you think? I'd love to know!

I'm definitely going to post more from now on, and I'd like to extend apologies to June from weezasjournal.blogspot.com. You commented on my very last post in November, nominating me for an award, and I'm so sorry that I never responded. Like I said, I completely fell out of routine, and the embarrassing truth is that I haven't looked at this blog since November. Sorry!






1 comment:

  1. I SO WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE! Lol. Great post; glad you're back!
    In Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting-- it means a lot! *All comments are moderated