Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello, and Welcome to Emily's Blog

Hello, and welcome to Emily's (that's me!) blog. Right now the computer or tablet you are reading this with is secretly monitoring you to ensure that you are fit to read this. If it comes to the conclusion that you are not, a bunch of men dressed in black suits and mirrored sunglasses will come and take you away.

OK, not really. Or will they...?

My name is Emily which, if you are literate, you will have figured out by now. If you are not literate, you wouldn't be reading this right now, so I don't know why I bothered with that sentence. Or why I'm not deleting it. I can only hope that you've not entirely given up on me at this point.

I'm 13 years old and completely not your average teen. Just want to get that out there. My friends call me... unique. I hope that's a compliment.

I'm totally random, and this blog is mainly for my musings. Life, the Universe, and Everything. Book reports, observations, a diary entry or two, you name it. No one read my last blog, and it's likely no one will read this one, but it's cool to have a blog, don't you think?

I love to read and write, I'm fairly good at drawing, and I taught myself to knit. Boring enough for you? I'm not a huge fan of sports but I will admit, I'm pretty excited about Costa Rica beating Italy in the World Cup. I don't play any sports, though I have tried soccer, swimming, ice skating, and lacrosse.

If you read this, I hope you'll keep up with all my random blog posts. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting-- it means a lot! *All comments are moderated